Website Terms and Conditions of Use
ChristianWritingToday.com (Theatron Media)
Updated May 4, 2022.
Special notice: We do not endorse the ads that appear on our site. We especially advise you to thoroughly research all “pay to publish” offers. We do recommend any of them.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Theatron Media Group website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Theatron Media Group website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Theatron Media Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Theatron Media Group website are provided “as is”. Theatron Media Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Theatron Media Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Theatron Media Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Theatron Media Group’s Internet site, even if Theatron Media Group or a Theatron Media Group’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Theatron Media Group website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Theatron Media Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Theatron Media Group may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Theatron Media Group does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Theatron Media Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Theatron Media Group of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Theatron Media Group’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that the adjudication of any complaint shall be carried out in the Federal or State Courts of Riverside County, California.
(Please Email us for our “snail mail” address if needed.)