This is your invitation to write a guest post for ChristianWritingToday.com
Are you a Christian writer? We’d like to support your book, blog, church, or other ministry by showcasing your work.
ChristianWritingToday.com presently receives about 30,000 page views per month, and it’s growing. We do not pay for submissions, but you will get exposure.
There are some guidelines, and if you qualify, we would welcome your submission for consideration.
1. The purpose of ChristianWritingToday.com since 2007 has been to inform, inspire, and encourage Christain writers. Your post MUST be about some aspect of Christian writing. Use your creativity to focus your topic on helping Christian writers accomplish their mission in some way.
You will notice we have posts about food, pets, brain chemistry, and a wide variety of other topics because they were slanted toward Christian writers. You can tell your writing story, interview Christian writers, offer writing techniques, or a thousand other things. Feel free to expand the consciousness of our readers. See some examples of our guest posts here: Bodice Ripping in Christian Romance Novels, Christian Science Fiction, Using Photographs for Writing Inspiration. See the top menu bar for how we group topics.
2. Your post should be between 1,000 and 1,200 words. By submitting it, you agree that it has not been previously published, or will not publish it elsewhere until 60 days after we publish it. You also understand we do not delete a post for any reason once we publish it. We reserve the right to change the title if we wish and do minor copy-editing without your approval. Most of the time we do this it is for Search Optimization (SEO) reasons. We want readers to find your post in searches. We will consult with you if we like your post but think it needs more than minor editing.
3. The primary purpose of your guest post is to be of service to others, not self-promotion. However, you will be allowed two self-promotion links, one in the body of your post and one in the 25-word bio you have at the bottom of your post. These may be links to the writer’s book, blog, or ministry website. Yes, you can link to additional resources in the body of your article that will help readers, but none may be affiliate links or others unrelated to the topic of your article.
We are interested in nonfiction posts about writing poetry or fiction but we do not read or publish poetry or fiction itself. Please do not send it.
If you agree with our terms and would like a writing credit and link from ChristianWritingToday.com, please submit your post for consideration. Here’s how to do it:
1. Cut and paste your post text into the BODY of your email and send it to: cwritingtoday [at] gmail.com. We do not open attachments.
2. Put Guest Post in the email subject line.
3. Please make sure your post is formatted in the email so it is properly spaced and readable.
We will respond to your submission in just a few days.